The Review Process

To my readers I'm sure some of you wonder how I review, just as a quick reference I'll post some basics I may not have shared before 

My Beyerdynamic Dt 880 is my one and only reference can, past reviews have featured a used of multiple cans, but seeing as I own the Dt 880 again [I had it in the past] it is my standard. That said the review of it will not be compared again'st any other headphone. In addition the Beyer Dt 880 is currently the most, balanced and detailed can that I own! Making it really a true reference headphone! 

In addition here is a picture of the Eq that I use in FooBar, and while I try to avoid using Eq's I do find that the fun of EDM is the color we add to it! Also pictured is the spectrual analyzer that I use when I listen to music, the Spectrum graph helps pin point sound to their respective frequencies, like a cheat sheet to help my ears ;3 




Additionally,  I take pictures with my Samsung Galaxy Exhibt 2, which hopefully will soon be replaced. So that you all can enjoy some higher quality photos!

The song's I listen to are also songs that I have enjoyed for many years, so I take note to have a copy of those songs with my no matter where I am, I even listen to [the same 7 seven songs] as I drive around, My old song list was comprised of about 10, but I've then thinned it down to 7.

Last, I would love to hear some suggestions from you guys! I'm always open to a little change in how I type up my reviews.

Lastly I write and edit my reviews in Microsoft Office Word 2010, I keep them saved as hard drive as well as in the cloud!

As always thank you guys for reading, and look forward to the start of my Video Reviews soon!

iFi iCan Special Edition